Francis O’ Toole is a Career Guidance Counsellor and Family Psychotherapist. While studying his Masters degree in psychotherapy he specialised in Cognitive Behavioural therapy, Adlerian and Family Systemic therapy giving him various systemic skills to draw on when dealing with the extensive cross range of issues which arise among teenagers today.
He has acted as supervisor to Guidance Counsellors in the North East region for the past five years. His post graduate diploma in Education Management has enhanced his holistic approach to his overall perspective on the guidance counsellor’s role in secondary education.
Francis is a long standing member of IACP and IGC.
Educational Guidance and Career Counselling
Are you struggling to:
- Select subjects at Junior or Senior cycle level?
- Realise your academic potential?
- Complete CAO/UCAS applications?
- Understand different course requirements?
- Prepare for your exams?
- Find the right College, University or PLC course for you?
I can help you:
- Discover more about yourself
- Find out where your strengths lie
- Choose subjects that best suit you
- Investigate third level applications
- Examine where your future lies.
Contact Us Now
Should you have any enquires or questions regarding career counselling sessions or our services: Please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or Email.
Mobile: 086 1074445 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org